Compatible with mobile devices.
Please contact Royce Hams <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the Pin Code.
Learning objectives for this one hour lunch and learn:
- How to calculate Total Dynamic Head
- How to calculate water, brake and electrical horsepower
- How to use the affinity laws to calculate the effects pump speed and impeller diameter have on capacity, head and horsepower requirements
- How to calculate Net Positive Suction Head
- Read the pump curve – Know what information is there and how it is formatted
- Interpret the pump curve – Explain what the information means
- Use the pump curve – Make decisions on choice of pump, motor sizing, power consumption strategies, and others