http://www.clarkcountynv.gov/Depts/development_services/inspection_services/Pages/MasterJourneymanElectricianFAQs.aspxFrom whom will Clark County accept continuing education credits for renewal of Master and Journeyman cards?
A: Clark County will accept continuing education credits from the following:
• Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. (ABC)
• International Association of Electrical Inspectors (IAEI)
• International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW NJATC)
• International Code Council (ICC)
• Las Vegas Convention & Visitors Authority
• Las Vegas Valley Water District
• National Code Seminars/Steven J. Owen, Inc.
• National Electrical Contractors Association Management Education Institute
• National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
• Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
• Southern Nevada chapter of the National Electrical Contractors Association
• Southern Nevada Operating and Maintenance Engineers
• TEGG Corporation
• The Jacman Group
• Safety Training 24/7, Inc.
Quoted from the Clark County Government: Master & Journeyman Electricians