Course Cost: USD $35.00
Credit Hours: 1 Hours
Course Length: 1 hour
Bringing in projects on time and in budget is for many people the most crucial measure of success at work. This course covers the essential steps in managing projects to achieve this success.
After completion of this course the learner should have knowledge on the following tasks:
This course is only intended for contractors who are looking to expand their general business knowledge and may not directly involve the electrical industry.
- Recognise critical project management issues
- Write clear, effective project briefs
- Plan, schedule and implement project plans
- Monitor and review project progress and take appropriate action
- Use and interpret GANTT charts and PERT diagrams
- Understand key concepts used in project management software
The $BlueBucks ($BB) on this course are promotional! You have two options to use promotional $BB:
Apply them towards the payment of one of the following courses, or
Redeem them for gift certificates (in $25 increments) after you complete and pay for one of the following courses:
Note: Because this course is provided by a third party, we are not able to offer pay after completion for this course and payment is required once you enroll.